AUTHENTIC GREEK CHARM AND LUXURY SET IN A STUNNING SEAFRONT AGRICULTURAL LANDSCAPE
Set in surrounding agricultural landscape with stunning sea views the resort offers beautiful reflective vistas, a Greek village style piazza at its heart, open olive grove lawns and extended beachfront facilities including beach pools and dining terraces.
The result delivers luxury and authenticity with laid back Greek charm. A harmonious balance of function and aesthetics embraces and entices a sense of discovery and tranquility.
Casa Marron is the result of working closely with the client from the concept masterplanning to the construction and delivery of this 80,000 square metre site.
New guest arrival experience
- Stunning Arrival ocean view over a 60M Infinity pool
- Preservation and transplantation of existing trees with the introduction of an extensive olive grove
- Planting design that draws on the aesthetic of the exquisite natural beauty of the site and the surrounding agricultural landscape
- Distinct Greek aesthetic achieved through the selection of natural local materials and quality detailing
- A new central courtyard offering dining pavilions and entertainment courtyard creates a stunning destination for guests
- 2 new beach side pools with undisturbed views of the sea and open lawn areas offering opportunities for play, retreat and relaxation
- A stunning new beachside dining pavilion set on terraced dining and lawn landscape with garden pavilions offering retreat and reflection
- Extensive open lawns offer the luxury of undisturbed sea vies and the retreat of shade beneath the olive trees.